Boraam 76529 29" Melrose Barstool, Driftwood Gray Wire-brush and Ivory
Make a statement with the Melrose Barstool. Accentuated with the attractive multistep wire-brush finish, soft linen upholstery and genuine brass nail heads. Both sides of the backrest are upholstered and lined with antiqued finish nail heads. Available in a driftwood gray wood finish with a choice of oatmeal and ivory linen upholstery. Both options are designed with precision engineering, made with solid rubber wood and guaranteed to last. The Melrose also features a full-ring footrest protected with a metal kick plate on top, double seat apron, high density foam cushion and a ball bearing steel swivel plate which provides a flawless three hundred and sixty degree swivel. Available in 24 inch, counter height as well.
- Color: Whitewash Wire-brush
- Material: Rubberwood and Linen
- Style: Transitional
- Genuine brass nail heads with an antiqued finish trim the seat and both sides of the backrest
- Multistep wire-brush finishing method
- Ready To Assemble construction (RTA): all tools are included making assembly easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Driftwood Gray finish
- Ivory linen upholstered seat & backrest
- Protective metal kick-plate around the top of the footrest
- Standard Bar Height: Seat height 29"
- Seat diameter is 17.5"
- 360 degree swivel
- Made with solid rubberwood
- Backrest height is approximately 14.5" from the top of the seat
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Distressed Finish: Yes
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Warranty: 3 month
If you have the below table, bar, or counter
height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28"
H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32"
H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36"
H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11"
to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table
To determine how many stools
you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in
inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per
stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for
an 8' counter.
||Boraam Industries was established in 2001. Their
highly qualified sales team has many years of experience in the furniture
industry. Products are distributed from Mundelein, Ilinois. In addition,
Boraam provides sourcing and product development services in neighboring
countries, such as Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. The downstream manufacturing
capacity of Boraam, ensures on-time delivery of high quality furniture.
90 Day Limited Warranty