Polywood 2002-TE Traditional 30" Saddle Bar Stool in Teak
Your guests may not want to leave at closing time when they discover the comfortable curved seat on this tall bar stool.
- Hardware Type: Xylan® coated 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Eco-friendly product with over 90% recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Resistant to stains
- Frame color material: HDPE POLYWOOD® Lumber
- Color: Teak
- Assembly Required: No
- Umbrella Hole: No
- Country of origin: USA
If you have the below table, bar, or counter
height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28"
H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32"
H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36"
H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11"
to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table
To determine how many stools
you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in
inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per
stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for
an 8' counter.
||If you're searching for unique casual furniture
that is attractive, comfortable, durable and virtually maintenance-free,
Poly-Wood has the ideal furniture for your outdoor needs. Poly-Wood manufactures
casual outdoor furniture that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Poly-Wood is a high performance wood lumber substitute manufactured from
high density plastic. It consists of high density polyethylene resins,
and select coloring and foaming agents. Poly-Wood is processed into a
specification product that closely resemble painted and natural wood products
that absorb no moisture, making them resistant to rotting, warping, cracking
or splintering. In addition, Poly-Wood is compounded with permanent UV
stabilized colors that eliminate the need for painting and staining, waterproofing,
or stripping and resurfacing.
Poly-Wood products are impervious to many common corrosive substances
including salt water as well as gasoline and hydrocarbon oils.
20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial