At BarstoolDirect.com, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for
any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange, replace, or credit
your purchase when it is presented in saleable condition. Simply follow the
- Customer would be responsible for round trip freight if the furniture has
already been shipped/produced. Please contact us and we will assess your situation.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee
- Shipping/Handling charges are non-refundable if the merchandise is not defective.
- Due to different computer settings and resolutions that the customer has,
the color or finish may not be exactly as the customer has seen. This does
not indicate the item as defective, please feel free to contact us if the
you wish to see the exact finish.
- On Free Shipping items the shipping charges are included in the price but
you will still be charged for round trip shipping costs incurred. Please be
careful when ordering your furniture and let us know if we can be of assistance
in selecting the right furniture for your situation. Always measure the space
you are placing the furniture.
- All merchandise returned must be shipped freight prepaid. Products must
be received within 10 days of the RMA number issue date. All original manuals, cartons,
and accessories should be included. If the products are not in their original
condition or incomplete; they may be rejected or subject to a 30% or more
- Tempo barstools are not returnable as they are customized barstools.
- Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during
the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes,
it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run
its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit
you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed.
This process can take up to 180 days.
Exchanges: Please request the return to be for exchange when requesting
the RMA number. Tip: Please do not throw away your original boxes and
- For Freight and LTL - Please inspect the package upon delivery before
the driver leaves. Please mark all damages on the bill of lading before signing
it off. By signing off the bill of lading without damages, you are confirming
receipt of the package in proper condition.
- For UPS and Fedex - All damages must be informed within 15 days from
the receiving date. For all damaged items caused by shipping, please email
us the pictures of the damaged goods and we will have UPS or Fedex pick up
the package for inspection. Please be sure to keep the original packaging
boxes (this is the proof that the package was damaged) so that the shipping
carrier can come and inspect them. Losing the original packaging boxes may
be denied for damage claim. Any physical damage caused by mis-handling or
abused shall void the warranty. No RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
number will be issued without the correct order # or invoice #. RMA number
should be clearly marked on outside of the boxes. Failing to do so will result
in delaying RMA process. For damages, we may replace the same item or another
item during the claim process. Refunds on damages will be issued once the
inspection is completed by the carrier. For all defects or wrong item(s) received,
please email us the pictures so that we can take care of it right away.
To receive Credit, Repair, Or Exchanges:
If you are qualified for credit, repair, or exchanges. You will need a Return
Material Authorization (RMA) Number for all merchandise returned for credit,
repair, or exchange. Please send a e-mail to email@example.com
to obtain a RMA number for credit, repair, or exchanges.
Please send us the following information:
- Your Name
- Order Number or Invoice Number
- Reason for returning the merchandise.
- Exchange or refund