by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCFOBAWABR26
Ship Weight: 19.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Fox mid-century barstool is a sophisticated and functional contemporary piece certain to enhance the aesthetic of the modern home. The Fox’s frame and legs are made of a durable plywood while the back and seat are faux leather upholstered in brown. The modern barstool includes a metal footrest that allows for added comfort and style. The Fox is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 16 X H 34 In.
- Product Material: Poplar, Black Powder Coated Metal, Fabric
- Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Walnut
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Walnut
- Construction: Poplar, Black Powder Coated Metal, Fabric
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Fox Mid-Century Counter or Bar Height Wooden Barstool
- Beautiful walnut wood construction is topped with faux leather upholstery
- Upholstered barstool with round back and footrest
- Product Dimensions: 16.3"W X 18.5"D X 34"H SH: 29.5"H
- Available in brown faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Fox, 26, Mid-century, Counter Height, Brown, Faux Leather, Leather, Walnut
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.