by Hillsdale Furniture
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: HIL-4186-830
Ship Weight: 43.0 lb
10+ in stock
This is a component item: Park View Swivel Bar Stool only
Hillsdale Park View 30 Inch Swivel Barstool in Medium Brown Oak - HIL-4186-830
Add traditional charm to your bar, game room or kitchen with Hillsdale Furniture Park View barstool. Finished in a medium brown oak with deep brown leather seat cushions and backs, this swivel stool combines comfort with casual living. Composed of solid woods, climate controlled wood composites, and veneers, this stool can find a home in your game room, bar area, or kitchen. Handsome alone or with the matching pub table, game table and chairs.
- Belongs to Park View Collection
- Classic to Traditional style
- Finished in Brown Oak
- With a Back
- Wood Frame
- Leather Upholstery
- Recommended care: Dust frequently using a clean, specifically treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use wax or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- 30 Inch Seat Height
- Product Type: Barstool
- Product Finish: Brown Oak
- Style: Classic, Transitional
- Swivel: With Swivel
- Chair Back: With a Back
- Seat Height: Bar Height 28"-32"
- Arms: With Arms
- Frame Material: Wood
- Upholstery Material: Leather
- Product Collection: Park View
- Brand: Hillsdale Furniture
- Weight: 43.00 lbs
- Dimensions: W - 23" x D - 22" x H - 45"
Item Weight: 43.00 lbs
Dimension: W 23" x D 22" x H 45"
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.