by Hillsdale Furniture
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: HIL-4264-826
Ship Weight: 24.0 lb
10+ in stock
Hillsdale Lakeview 24 Inch Slate Accent Swivel Counter Stool - HIL-4264-826
Rustic textures and colors combine to create Hillsdale Furniture's Lakeview barstools. Boasting a striking fusion of coppery brown metal with either a medium oak wood accent or a dynamic slate diamond motif in the chair back. Covered in versatile and easy to maintain medium brown leather seat, these stools are composed of heavy gauge tubular steel, feature a 360 degree swivel mechanism, and are available in bar or counter height.
- Belongs to Lakeview Collection
- Finished in Brown
- Metal Frame
- Classic to Transitional Style
- Swivel Stool
- Stylish Slat Back
- Recommended care: Dust frequently using a clean, specially treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use liquid or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- 24 Inch Seat Height
- Product Type: Counter Height Stool
- Product Finish: Brown
- Style: Classic, Transitional
- Swivel: With Swivel
- Chair Back: Slat Back
- Seat Height: Counter Height 24"-26"
- Arms: Without Arms
- Frame Material: Metal
- Upholstery Material: Leather
- Product Collection: Lakeview
- Brand: Hillsdale
- Weight: 24.00 lbs
- Dimensions: W - 21" x D - 17" x H - 39"
Item Weight: 24.00 lbs
Dimension: W 21" x D 17" x H 39"
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.