by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCADSWBAGRWA
Ship Weight: 25.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Adele mid-century adjustable swivel barstool is a beautiful addition to the modern household. This stylish barstool features a swivel seat and adjustable base for maximum mobility and optimal comfort. The seat is upholstered with elegant faux leather and the back is made of a sturdy walnut wood. The Adele's metal column and base are chrome finished and exceptionally durable. The Adele is available in grey faux leather.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 19 X H 36-44 In.
- Product Material: Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Walnut Veneer
- Construction: Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Adele Mid-Century Adjustable Wood Barstool
- Comes with adjustable height and swivel feature for enhanced mobility
- High quality faux leather upholstery and sturdy walnut wood back
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19"D x 25.5-31.75"H SH: 24.5-31.75
- Available in chrome finish with grey faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.