by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCCABAGRBS
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Cafe contemporary gas lift, swivel barstool is a perfect addition to any modern kitchen or dining room. This beautiful brushed stainless steel based barstool is fully adjustable, allowing for a high degree of functionality without compromising on style. The gray faux leather upholstered seat and added footrest assures the comfort and sophistication of this barstool. Enhance the aesthetic of your home and enjoy the luxury of the Cafe today.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 16 X H 31-41 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel, Walnut Wood, Faux Leather
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Wood Type: Walnut
- Wood Color: Gray Walnut
- Construction: Brushed Stainless Steel, Walnut Wood, Faux Leather
- Upholstery Color: Gray
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Cafe Modern Upholstered Metal Adjustable Barstool
- Sturdy adjustable column is topped with gray walnut wood and elegant faux leather
- Upholstered gas lift barstool with straight back, footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 16"W X 16.92"D X 31-41"H SH: 22-32"H
- Available in gray faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Café, Adjustable, Metal, Gray, Faux Leather, Leather, Stainless Steel, Gray
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.