by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCCEBAES30
Ship Weight: 17.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Celeste vintage swivel barstool is ornately styled and sophisticated, offering a high degree of both comfort and elegance. The Celeste barstool is a beautiful transitional piece that is sure to be a wonderful addition to any dining and living room. This exquisit auburn bay finished barstool comes in a choice of vintage black or bandero expresso upholstery. The Celeste is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 22 X H 48 In.
- Product Material: Iron, Wood, Fabric, Foam
- Product Weight: 13 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Auburn BayN/AN/A
- Construction: Iron, Wood, Fabric, Foam
- Upholstery Color: Bandero Espresso
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Celeste Vintage Bar or Counter Height Metal Barstool
- Ornate back and beautiful pleather cushion express vintage flare
- Upholstered barstool with straight back and cushioned seat, footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 22.375"W X 19"D X 47.75"H SH: 30"H
- Available in vintage black faux leather and bandero espresso fabric
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Celeste, 30, Bar Height, Metal Swivel, Bandero, Expresso, Auburn Bay
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.