by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCCRBAGR
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Crystal Collection is one Armen Living collection that is sure to be the most intricate furniture piece in your home. Transforming the feel of your dining, living or bar from a mere home space to chic bar-lounge feel, the Crystal barstool comes in a rich Grey Faux Leather and finished with an complex Walnut veneer wood back panel on a sleek stainless steel hydraulic adjustable square base, with a foot rest for stylish comfort. The Crystal barstool can be used in home bar setting and great for entertaining in your home. It pairs perfectly with our Crystal pub table or as extra seating around your home. Let's just say that it's statement is never compromised in any setting.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 19 X H 30-41 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather/Leatherette, Wood
- Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless Steel, Walnut
- Wood Type: Walnut Wood
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- From the eloquent Crystal contemporary Collection
- Fabric upholstered in 5 fabric colors - Gary, Blue, Green, Taupe, Orange
- Spacious armless chair with wood legs
- Product Dimensions: 19"W X 17"D X 30-41"H SH: 21-31"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Crystal, Stainless Steel, Grey, Walnut
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.