by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCJABACRWA
Ship Weight: 18.0 lb
10+ in stock
An alluring backless barstool that brings a charming and classy design with the chrome ring on the base that clashes ideally with the Walnut wood of the frame. This Java modern adjustable swivel backless barstool is beautifully designed with a sturdy 360 degree footrest and adjustable height lever for that perfect height. This piece provides both style and function with an eye-catching chrome finish that easily compliments your homes existing decor. Seat adjusts with a gas-lift mechanism in Chrome finish with Walnut wood and Cream Faux Leather for the seating construction in a mid-century modern design. Available in Black and Cream.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 18 X W 17 X H 24-33 In.
- Product Material: Chrome, Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome, Walnut
- Wood Type: Walnut Wood
- Upholstery Color: Cream
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Mid-century chic backless Java chrome barstool
- This modern barstool has a chrome hydraulic lift base and a padded Pu seat
- Other features include a convenient footrest and a swivel seat
- Product Dimensions: 17"W X 18"D X 24-33"H SH: 24-33"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Java, Chrome, Walnut, Cream
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.