by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCLOSWBAGRWA
Ship Weight: 28.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living London contemporary adjustable barstool is an ideal addition to the modern kitchen or bar. This beautiful gas lift barstool features a swivel seat set upon a sleek chrome metal column. The column comes complete with a footrest for added comfort, while the seat and back are padded with faux leather upholstery and accented by a walnut veneer shell. This wonderful combination of materials endows the London with beauty without detracting from the barstool's exceptional degree of comfort. An excellent addition to the home, the sleek London barstool is available in your choice of black, cream, and now grey faux leather.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 20 X H 37-46 In.
- Product Material: Walnut Veneer, Chrome, Faux Leather
- Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Walnut Veneer
- Construction: Walnut Veneer, Chrome, Faux Leather
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyster
- Assembly Required: No
- London Contemporary Chrome Barstool
- 360 degree swivel features allows for enhanced mobility
- Walnut veneer seat brilliantly accents beautiful chrome finish base
- Product Dimensions: 20"W x 19"D x 37-46"H
- Available in black, cream, and grey faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.