by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCMBS013BAKA30
Ship Weight: 15.0 lb
3 in stock
Spice up your kitchen, dining area or even your living room décor with the Armen Living Tudor backless stationary barstool. It comes in a rich Chestnut wood finish with a Kahlua Faux Leather upholstery that gives it more flexibity to be used in any room and combined with any color scheme. This barstool includes an antique nailhead trim that completes the perfection of this transitional barstool. It is available in 26" Counter Height or 30" Bar Height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 15 X H 30 In.
- Product Material: Chestnut Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chestnut
- Wood Type: Chestnut
- Upholstery Color: Kahlua
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Tudor stationary backless wood barstool in Counter and Bar Height
- Includes Antique Nailhead Trim
- Rich Chestnut Wood Finish and Kahlua Faux Leather upholstery
- Product Dimensions: 15"W X 20"D X 30"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Tudor, 30, Bar height, Wood, Backless, Chestnut, Kahlua
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.