by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCMBS404BAKA30
Ship Weight: 28.0 lb
10+ in stock
Simplicity at it's best is the heart of this Armen Living Backless Swivel Round Barstool. It's fully padded seat comes in Kahlua Faux Leather upholstery and it's perfect wood legs have a Chestnut finish. It's classic style will stand the test of time and it's neutral tone will let it blend into your current décor. Use it in your home bar, kitchenette, or as extra seating around your home. It is available in 26" Counter or 30" Bar Height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 18 X W 18 X H 30 In.
- Product Material: Chestnut Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chestnut
- Wood Type: Chestnut
- Upholstery Color: Kahlua
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- MBS-450 transitional backless wood barstool in Counter and Bar Height
- Kahlua Faux Leather upholstery with Chestnut wood finish legs
- 360 Degree swivel and footrest
- Product Dimensions: 18"W X 18"D X 30"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, MBS-404, 30, Bar Height, Swivel, Wood, Backless, Chestnut, Kahlua
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.