by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCSHBABRWA30
Ship Weight: 23.0 lb
10+ in stock
Add mid-century modern design to your home with this Shelly swivel barstool. It is elegantly designed with a sturdy 360 degree footrest in carefully crafted in top-quality Walnut wood finish, but also expertly upholstered with Brown Faux Leather and padded Walnut Back for comfort. This piece provides both style and function with eye-catching contoured wood back that can easily be integrated into your homes existing decor. Available in 26" counter height and 30" bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 21 X H 40 In.
- Product Material: Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Walnut
- Wood Type: Walnut Wood
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- The radiating curved back mid-century modern Shelly barstool comes with walnut wood
- Mixed with veneer wood, Pu upholstery and subtle chrome finish foot rest
- Available in 26" Counter Height and 30" Bar Height options
- Product Dimensions: 21"W X 19"D X 40"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Shelly, 30, bar Height, Walnut, Brown PU
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.