by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCZUBAVCBL
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Contemporary Zuma adjustable barstool is creative and has a thoughtful design that is obvious from every angle. This modern swivel barstool is excellent for your home or high kitchen bar in your modern home. Its wide back and seat allows for long term seating. It has an understated black matted metal adjustable leg and foot rest for you to rest your feet. Available in Vintage Coffee and Vintage Gray Faux Leather upholstery.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 20 X H 33-43 In.
- Product Material: Matte Black Metal Finish, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Matte Black MetalN/A
- Upholstery Color: Vintage Coffee
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Zuma contemporary metal adjustable barstool
- Matte Black metal finish with Vintage Coffee or Vintage Gray Faux Leather upholstery
- Comes with swivel seat and footrest
- Product Dimensions: 20"W X 17"D X 32-42"H SH: 21-31"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Zuma, Adjustable, Swivel, Metal, Vintage, Coffee, Black, Metal
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.