by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCZO26BABR
Ship Weight: 29.0 lb
2 in stock
If you want to give your kitchen and bar decor a perfect transitional face-lift, the fabulous Zoe Upholstered Swivel Stool can help you achieve just that. This barstool has a regal Auburn bay finish, and a double crossed motif on the back on the seat. This barstool comes with an arm or armless option, but feel free to mix and match to remove all constrictions in your decor. This bar stool is good looking and is going to be in your home for years to come.
- Color: Brown
- Product Material: Leatherette/ Painted Metal
- The Zoe is a fully welded frame and a double powder coated frame finish.
- Powder coat with hand rubbed metal finish and Pu seat finish
- A perfect way to relax, this high back barstool provides a multi-functional use and style for your kitchen, bar or dining room
- 24" W x 22" D x 41" H (Back) (26" Seat Height)
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.