by Hillsdale Furniture
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: HIL-4264-828
Ship Weight: 20.0 lb
10+ in stock
Hillsdale Lakeview Backless Counter Stool - HIL-4264-828
Comfortable, convenient and easy to stow away, the Lakeview backless barstools feature a pretty scrolled base, a coppery brown metal and a versatile and easy to maintain brown faux leather seat cover. These 360 degree stools are composed of heavy gauge tubular steel, and are available in bar and counter heights.
- Belongs to Lakeview Collection
- Finished in Brown
- Metal Frame
- Classic to Transitional Style
- Swivel Stool
- Recommended care: Dust frequently using a clean, specially treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use liquid or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Product Type: Counter Height Stool
- Product Finish: Brown
- Style: Classic, Transitional
- Swivel: With Swivel
- Chair Back: Backless
- Seat Height: Counter Height 24"-26"
- Arms: Without Arms
- Frame Material: Metal
- Upholstery Material: Faux Leather
- Product Collection: Lakeview
- Brand: Hillsdale
- Weight: 20.00 lbs
- Dimensions: W - 18" x D - 17" x H - 25"
Item Weight: 20.00 lbs
Dimension: W 18" x D 17" x H 25"
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.