by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCAUBAWABL
Ship Weight: 35.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Aubrey contemporary swivel barstool is the perfect piece for the modern household. Ideal for the kitchen or home bar, this elegant barstool features a 360 degree swivel function that allows for an exceptional degree of mobility. The Aubrey's frame is made of sturdy chrome finished metal that is brillantly accented by the plush faux leather upholstered seat. The back of the barstool is supported by walnut veneer. Practical and stylish, the Aubrey is a must have for anyone looking to enhance the beauty of their living space. The Aubrey is available in black, cream, and grey faux leather.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 15 X W 14 X H 33-42 In.
- Product Material: Chrome, Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 32 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome, Walnut
- Wood Type: Walnut Wood
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- The Aubrey barstool is a rich, contemporary addition to any dining or bar with walnut wood and chrome finish
- Walnut veneer and hydraulic chrome-plated base
- Seat adjustable height: 23" to 32", The base is made from durable brushed stainless steel finish
- Product Dimensions: 14"W X 15"D X 33-42"H SH: 23-32"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Aubrey, Chrome, Black, Faux Leather, Leather, Walnut
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.