by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCELSTSBR
Ship Weight: 27.0 lb
10+ in stock
Our Elena barstool is the perfect mix of comfort and style to make your bar look, and feel, good. Its easy to use adjustable handle allows you to change the height to exactly where you need it to be. Made from high quality metal and fabric, this brown barstool is sculpted with care and will fit in with most any style room; whether it’s in your kitchen or at your home bar. It mimics the highly admired esthetics of the late 19th and early 20thcentury industrial factory draftsman or office drafting furniture. The curved metal legs accent the comfortable, fabric covered seat that allows you to sit comfortably for as long as you want. The round seat paired with the rounded metal frame gives this barstool just the look you need for your home.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 17 X H 24-34 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Fabric
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Industrial GrayN/A
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Assembly Required: No
- Elena swivel barstool complements your home
- Adjustable round industrial metal barstool with distressed warm Brown fabric
- Twists from counter height to bar height
- Product Dimensions: 17"W X 17"D X 24-34"H SH: 24-32"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Elena, Adjustable, Industrial Grey, Grey, Brown, Fabric
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.