by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCHASTSBWR
Ship Weight: 26.0 lb
10+ in stock
The incredibly unique design of the Harlem Adjustable Swivel bicycle barstool provides with style and a special quality that you won’t easily find in other barstool options. The look of an old, vintage styled wheel as a base not only gives the barstool a unique look that will keep your guests talking, but also provides an impressive stability you may not get from another barstool with such a beautiful vintage feel. The old, whimsical style is accompanied by the more modern ability to adjust the height as well as swivel from side-to-side, but it only adds to the value and grace of design.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 19 X H 26-31 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Fabric
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Industrial GrayN/A
- Upholstery Color: Wrangler
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Assembly Required: No
- Harlem adjustable swivel barstool
- Bicycle Style industrial modern barstool
- Industrial Gray finish with Wrangler fabric seat
- Product Dimensions: 19"W X 19"D X 26-31"H SH: 26-30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Harlem, Adjustable, Metal, Bicycle, Industrial Gray, Gray, Wrangler, fabric
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.