FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-NSTMA
Ship Weight: 18.0 lb
If there ever was a perfect companion to sit beside your Nautical Chaise Lounge or other traditional-height Nautical chairs, it's the POLYWOOD Nautical 21" x 18" Side Table. Just the right size for resting drinks, snacks, and the latest best seller, this sturdy and attractive table comes in a variety of fade-resistant colors that are sure to coordinate with the rest of our outdoor décor. It's made in the USA with solid POLYWOOD lumber that has the look of real wood without the upkeep wood furniture requires. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and you'll never have to paint, stain or waterproof it. In addition, this eco-friendly table is extremely easy to clean with soap and water as it resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. And for even greater assurance, this table is backed by a 20-year warranty.Features :
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.