FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: BOR-52129
Ship Weight: 42.0 lb
10+ in stock
29" Jones Memory Swivel Stool, Cherry
- Color: Cherry
- Material: Hardwood
- Style: Traditional
- 8" Memory Swivel Plate; stool returns to original position
- Protective metal kick plate on the top of frontward facing footrest
- High density foam seat & backrest cushion
- Seat and both sides of backrest have nail head trim
- Black bonded leather upholstery
- Ships Semi-Assembled; minimum assebly required
- Available in three different color finishes; cherry, cappuccino, & black
- Armrests give additional support & comfort
- Genuine brass nail heads applied individually by hand
- Net Weight = 37 pounds
- Oversize seat diameter of 21"
- 400 pound weight capacity
- Seat cushion is approximately 3" thick
- Standard bar height (29"H seat from floor)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Distressed Finish: No
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Warranty: 3 month
|Boraam Industries was established in 2001. Their highly qualified sales team has many years of experience in the furniture industry. Products are distributed from Mundelein, Ilinois. In addition, Boraam provides sourcing and product development services in neighboring countries, such as Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. The downstream manufacturing capacity of Boraam, ensures on-time delivery of high quality furniture.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 Day Limited Warranty|
DimensionsH 44.5 x W 25 x D 24.5 in.
Item Weight37 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.