by Hillsdale Furniture
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: HIL-6124-830
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
10+ in stock
This is a component item: Ambassador Swivel Bar Stool only
Hillsdale Ambassador 30 Inch Swivel Barstool - HIL-6124-830
The Ambassador swivel stool features a rich cherry finish, supple brown leather, a rectangle back and transitional design elements. A lovely compliment to our Ambassador Pub table or Ambassador Game set, it can also stand alone as a handsome addition to any bar area.
- Belongs to Ambassador Collection
- Finished in Cherry
- Constructed of hardy hardwood
- Classic to Transitional Style
- Swivel Stool
- Stylish Slat Back
- Recommended care: Dust frequently using a clean, specially treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use liquid or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- 30" Seat Height
- Product Type: Barstool with Arms
- Product Finish: Dark Wood Cherry
- Style: Classic, Transitional
- Swivel: With Swivel
- ]Chair Back: With a Back
- Seat Height: Bar Height 28"-32"
- Arms: With Arms
- Frame Material: Wood
- Upholstery Material: Vinyl
- Product Collection: Ambassador
- Brand: Hillsdale
- Weight: 40.00 lbs
- Dimensions: W - 23" x D - 22" x H - 47"
Item Weight: 40.00 lbs
Dimension: W 23" x D 22" x H 47"
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.