by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LC4044BAKA30
Ship Weight: 33.0 lb
Armen Living Boston swivel wood barstool is incomparably chic in Chestnut finish and Kahlua Faux Leather upholstery. The smooth and soft feel of the Kahlua Faux Leather upholstery is sure to elevate the design element in your home. It is functional and can practically be used in any room in your home and blend in with any home decor. The backrest is designed to give you the right amount of back support and it comes with a footrest for additional support and balance. The antique nailhead accents on the outside back add virulent value to a sophisticated style. Available in 26" Counter or 30" Bar Height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 22 X W 22 X H 43 In.
- Product Material: Chestnut Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 23 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chestnut
- Wood Type: Chestnut
- Upholstery Color: Kahlua
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Boston transitional wood swivel barstool in Counter and Bar Height
- Kahlua Faux Leather upholstery with antique nailhead trim and Chestnut wood finish legs
- 360 Degree swivel and footrest
- Product Dimensions: 22"W X 22"D X 43"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Boston, 30, Bar Height, Swivel, Wood, Chestnut, Kahlua
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.