by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCAT30BAWH
Ship Weight: 19.0 lb
2 in stock
The Armen Living Atlantis backless barstool is a wonderful choice for the modern home. This stylish barstool features brushed stainless steel sled legs that offer exceptional durability while adding a novel touch to the standard barstool design. The Atlantis features a plush upholstered seat that is certain to provide one with comfort. The Atlantis's compact and practical design makes it great as additional seating around the house. The Atlantis comes in two sizes, 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height and is available in a variety of styles including: bandero tobacco fabric as well as gray, black, and white faux leather.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 17 X H 30 In.
- Product Material: Stainless Steel, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless SteelN/A
- Upholstery Color: White
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- The Atlantis is a remarkable contemporary backless brushed stainless steel barstool
- Backless barstool with a cool Z-shaped footrest
- Available in 26" Counter Height and 30" Bar Height options
- Product Dimensions: 17"W X 17"D X 30"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Atlantis, 30, Bar height, backless, Stainless Steel, White
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.