by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCATBAVGBS26
Ship Weight: 19.0 lb
Stay elevated in our Armen Living Athens metal barstool in Vintage Gray Faux Leather and Brushed Stainless Steel. This unique barstool is a retro-modern option for casual entertaining with it's sleek brushed stainless steel tripod legs and the back curves into a generous Gray leatherette upholstered seat which allows for a delightful seating experience. It is perfect in your modern bar or kitchen counter and includes a footrest for ultimate stability. Available in 26” Counter or 30” Bar Height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 21 X H 38 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless SteelN/A
- Upholstery Color: Vintage Gray
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Athens contemporary metal barstool in Counter and Bar Height
- Brushed stainless steel finish with Vintage Gray Faux Leather upholstery
- Footrest provide comfort and stability
- Product Dimensions: 21"W X 17"D X 38"H SH: 26"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Athens, 26, Counter Height, Metal, Vintage, Gray, Stainless Steel
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.