by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCBESTSB30
Ship Weight: 31.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Berkley 30” Bar Height Industrial Barstool is available in a hand-rubbed antique silver Finish, and is one of the most simple barstool designs available to those who enjoy a more modern look to their home and décor. The backrest is a simple design with a high quality main support for your comfort and it also provides a foot rest for the added comfort of you or your guests. This barstool is uncomplicated enough to be used in any area of your home where simple seating may be necessary, and would perfectly accent any home bar perfectly. Available in 26" counter height or 30" bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 20 X H 43 In.
- Product Material: Metal
- Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Industrial GrayN/A
- Upholstery Color: Industrial Gray
- Frame: MetalN/A
- Assembly Required: No
- Part of our Berkley Collection
- Industrial tub chair for a contemporary loft or home
- Crafted of metal with a polished finish
- Product Dimensions: 20"W X 20"D X 43"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Berkley, 30, Industrial Grey, Grey, Steel Finish
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.