by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCBUBAWABL
Ship Weight: 26.0 lb
10+ in stock
Adorn your modern kitchen and bar design with our Armen Living Butterfly adjustable contemporary barstool. It's the perfect barstool to use at your kitchen island or in your home bar. The seat swivels 360°, allowing guests to easily interact with one another without moving. Featuring a chrome footrest, base and stem, and walnut wood and Faux Leather upholstered seat, this adjustable height modern barstool matches a neutral color scheme. Available in Black or Gray Faux Leather upholstery.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 21 X W 21 X H 35-43 In.
- Product Material: Walnut Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Walnut
- Wood Type: Walnut Wood
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Butterfly contemporary metal adjustable barstool
- Chrome finish with walnut wood arms
- Comes with swivel seat and footrest
- Product Dimensions: 21"W X 21"D X 35-43"H SH: 24.4-32.9"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Butterfly, Adjustable, Black, Chrome, Walnut
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.