by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCCL30BABR
Ship Weight: 31.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Cleo Barstool is simple and chic. It has a warm Coffee Leatherette upholstery seat for a touch of comfort. This barstool will blend easily with your transitional home decor. The barstool legs are made from quality Auburn bay metal finish with sturdy legs and round foot rest that gives it the perfect finishing touches on this stylish bar height barstool.
- Color: Brown
- Product Material: Leatherette/ Painted Metal
- From the Cleo collection -Cleo Swivel transitional Barstool, the perfect balance between form and function
- Has a tall backrest with an elegant design Auburn Bay powder coat with hand rubbed metal finish
- A perfect way to relax, this high back barstool provides a multi-functional use and style for your kitchen, bar or dining room
- 24" W x 22" D x 47" H (Back) (30" Seat Height)
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.