by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCCOSTCOWO
Ship Weight: 30.0 lb
10+ in stock
Industrial styled furniture is most certainly in vogue, and this Concord Adjustable Swivel Barstool can accompany, and even enhance, the industrial, modern style of your kitchen, office, dining room or more. The industrial Copper finish and the straight, no nonsense lines of the legs add character to the industrial, modern style, and the pine wood seat completes the simplicity and elegance that is embedded in the heart of the Concord Barstool. Vertical adjustability and the ability to swivel from side to side add modern convenience which makes this seating choice a particularly stylish one.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 16 X W 16 X H 27-33 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Pine Wood
- Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Industrial Copper
- Wood Type: Pine Wood
- Upholstery Color: Pine Wood
- Frame: MetalN/A
- Assembly Required: No
- Concord aged, industrial barstool has a character all its own
- Adjustable round industrial metal barstool with pine wood seat
- Twists from counter height to bar height
- Product Dimensions: 16"W X 16"D X 27-33"H SH: 27-33"H
- Available in Industrial Gray or Industrial Copper Finishes
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Concord, Adjustable, Industrial, Copper, Pine Wood
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.