by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCCRBAGRBS
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
The Armen Living Crystal contemporary swivel barstool is sure to be the most intricate furniture piece in any modern home. The Crystal adjustable barstool transforms the feel of your dining, living or bar room from a mere living space to a chic lounge. This swivel barstool comes in a rich Gray faux leather upholstery and is finished with a complex Gray walnut veneer wood back panel on a sleek brushed stainless steel hydraulic adjustable square base. The added footrest further enhances the style and comfort of the Crystal. This exquisite contemporary barstool is the ideal product to add to the flare of any modern dwelling.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 19 X H 30-41 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish, Faux Leather/Leatherette, Wood Veneer Back
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Wood Type: Walnut Veneer
- Upholstery Color: Gray
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Crystal contemporary metal adjustable barstool
- Brushed stainless steel finish with Gray Faux Leather upholstery and gray walnut veneer back
- Comes with swivel seat and footrest
- Product Dimensions: 19"W X 17"D X 30-41"H SH: 21-31"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, crystal, adjustable, swivel, Gray, Stainless Steel
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does the Armen Living LCCRBAGRBS adjust to both counter and bar height....we are looking for counter height stools and like this stool but want to make sure that it will fit with our 36” counters
Product Dimemsions: 19"W X 17"D X 30-41"H SH: 21-31"H