by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCDABAMFVG30
Ship Weight: 14.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Davis transitional barstool is a curious yet wonderfully elegant piece that is sure to make a statement in any room of the contemporary household. The round upholstered seat and chic oval, gray walnut wood back complement each other perfectly, offering both style and comfort. The Davis comes in your choice of vintage gray or vintage black and sports a mineral finish. The Davis is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 20 X H 40 In.
- Product Material: Iron, Walnut Wood, Faux Leather, Foam
- Product Weight: 10 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Mineral
- Wood Type: Walnut
- Wood Color: Gray Walnut
- Construction: Iron, Walnut Wood, Faux Leather, Foam
- Upholstery Color: Vintage Gray
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Davis Transitional Bar or Counter Height Metal Barstool
- Oval gray walnut back and rounded legs present a unique spin
- Upholstered barstool with straight back and cushioned seat, footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 20.25"W X 20.25"D X 39.8125"H SH: 30"H
- Available in vintage gray and vintage black faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Davis, 30, Bar Height, Metal, Swivel, Vintage, Gray, Faux Leather, Leather, Mineral Finish
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.