by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCDASTSBBR
Ship Weight: 29.0 lb
10+ in stock
Our Damian barstool is the perfect solution for anyone who needs a barstool, but also requires a back to their seat in any situation; whether for comfort or otherwise. The back of the barstool is made from a beautiful piece of weathered pine wood which is comfortable to lean your back against. The brown fabric covered seat allows for a comfortable sitting position, and the curved metal legs not only look elegant, but are sturdy enough to hold you up and allow to sit securely on your barstool. This barstool combines the elegance of the curved metal legs, with the old-west style from the wooden back rest. It makes the perfect seating option for your dining area, bar, or game room.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 19 X H 40-46 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Fabric
- Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Industrial Gray
- Wood Type: Pine Wood
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Assembly Required: No
- Damian adjustable round industrial metal stool with distressed warm Brown fabric
- Like something you might find in an urban loft or any home
- Basket footrest for ultimate comfort from any angle
- Product Dimensions: 19"W X 19"D X 24-34"H SH: 27-33"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Damian, Adjustable, Industrial Grey, Grey, Brown, Fabric
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.