by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCDEBABLBS26
Ship Weight: 27.0 lb
This alluring Armen Living Delhi Metal Barstool is an eclectically styled barstool that offers a look that is not only transitional, but modern and can complement any living space. The look of the backrest and brushed stainless steel finish seamlessly combined with faux leather upholstery and a polished walnut wood veneer back that allows swiveling this barstool a pleasure to look at any angle. Accent your breakfast or counter bar with this gorgeous swivel barstool and bring an inviting atmosphere like no other barstool of its kind. It is available in Black or Gray faux leather upholstery and in 26" Counter or 30" Bar Height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 23 X H 39 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish, Faux Leather/Leatherette, Wood Veneer Back
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Wood Type: Walnut Veneer
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Delhi metal barstool in Counter and Bar Height
- Brushed stainless steel finish with Gray or Black Faux Leather upholstery and walnut veneer back
- Comes with swivel seat and footrest
- Product Dimensions: 23"W X 19"D X 39"H SH: 26"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Delhi, 26, Counter Height, Metal, Black, Stainless Steel, Walnut
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.