by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCDEBAGRGR26
Ship Weight: 27.0 lb
The Armen Living Delhi contemporary barstool is as chic as it is versatile. The durable brushed stainless steel frame and plush faux leather upholstered seat, available in your choice of gray or black, complement each other wonderfully and make for an aesthetically pleasing, yet practical addition to any modern dwelling. Though ideal for the modern kitchen or dining room, the chic look of this barstool makes it versatile enough to be used as additional seating in any room of the house. The Delhi is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 23 X H 39 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel, Walnut Wood, Faux Leather
- Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Wood Type: Walnut
- Wood Color: Gray Walnut
- Construction: Brushed Stainless Steel, Walnut Wood, Faux Leather
- Upholstery Color: Gray
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Delhi Modern Counter or Bar Height Metal Barstool
- Stationary brushed stainless steel frame is complimented by beautiful faux leather upholstery
- Upholstered barstool with straight back, footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 22.83"W X 20"D X 39"H SH: 26"H
- Available in gray and black faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Delhi, 26, Counter Height, Swivel, Black, Faux Leather, Leather, Stainless Steel, Gray
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.