by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCDY30BABR
Ship Weight: 30.0 lb
9 in stock
The Armen Living Dynasty transitional barstool features a style ideal for any contemporary household. This contemporary barstool sports a metal frame and plush upholstered seat. The Dynasty's unique rounded legs and added footrest enhance its novelty and provide an unmatched degree of support. The 360 degree swivel functionality of this barstool offers enhanced mobility. The Dynasty is available in two styles; Auburn Bay finish with Brown faux leather upholstery and Mineral finish with Bandero Tobacco fabric upholstery. Both styles are available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 18 X W 19 X H 42 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 25 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Auburn BayN/A
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Dynasty Transitional Bar Height Metal Barstool
- Unique ractangular design back is wonderfully accented by round cushioned seat
- Rounded legs and added footrest resonate style and assure comfort and stability
- Product Dimensions: 19"W X 18"D X 42"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Dynasty, 30, Bar Height, Auburn Bay, Brown
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.