by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCENBAVBBS
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Encore contemporary adjustable barstool is an expertly crafted piece of furniture that can serve as a perfect addition to any modern living space. The handy gas lift mechanism allows for a great degree of versatility, while the tufted faux leather back and plush cushion endow this barstool with comfort and elegance. Featuring a stylish brushed stainless steel frame, the Encore is sure to maintain its durability for many years to come. The Encore is available in two stylish options: vintage black and vintage gray.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 20 X H 33-43 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless SteelN/AN/A
- Construction: Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
- Upholstery Color: Vintage Black
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Encore Modern Upholstered Metal Adjustable Barstool
- Stylish faux leather seat height can be adjusted via a sturdy gas lift mechanism
- Uphostered contemporary barstool with curved and tufted back and footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 20.08"W X 19.69"D X 32.68-42.52"H SH: 22.05-31.89"H
- Available in vintage gray and vintage black faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Encore, Adjustable, Vintage, Black, Faux Leather, Leather, Stainless Steel
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.