by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCENBAVGBL
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
The Armen Living Encore contemporary adjustable barstool is an expertly crafted piece of furniture that can serve as a perfect addition to any modern living space. The handy gas lift mechanism allows for a great degree of versatility, while the tufted faux leather back and plush cushion endow this barstool with comfort and elegance. Adding to its inviting appearance, the Encore's stylish black powder coated column features a footrest for added comfort and support. The black powder coated Encore is available in vintage gray.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 20 X H 33-43 In.
- Product Material: Black Powder Coated, Faux Leather
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Black Powder CoatN/AN/A
- Construction: Black Powder Coated, Faux Leather
- Upholstery Color: Vintage Gray
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Encore Modern Upholstered Metal Adjustable Barstool
- Stylish faux leather seat height can be adjusted via a sturdy gas lift mechanism
- Uphostered contemporary barstool with curved and tufted back and footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 20.08"W X 19.69"D X 32.68-42.52"H SH: 22.05-31.89"H
- Available in vintage gray faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Encore, Adjustable, Metal, Vintage, Gray, Faux Leather, Leather, Black
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.