by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCGA30BABR
Ship Weight: 30.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Galvin Barstool design gives your kitchen or home bar a warm and familiar feeling without compromising on style and comfort. Finished in Auburn bay metal and coffee Leatherette seat, the Galvin barstool feels complete with a swivel base, sturdy legs and round foot rest that gives it the perfect finishing touches on this stylish bar height barstool. It's transitional design, this barstool can add just the right touch to your home.
- Color: Brown
- Product Material: Leatherette/ Painted Metal
- Beautiful Galvin Swivel transitional Barstool
- Powder coat with hand rubbed metal finish and Pu seat
- A perfect way to relax, this high back barstool provides a multi-functional use and style for your kitchen, bar or dining room
- 24" W x 22" D x 47" H (30" Seat Height)
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.