by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCGRBAKACH26
Ship Weight: 34.0 lb
Enjoy the beauty and conversation ease that comes with the Greece Swivel Counter Height Wood Barstool by Armen Living. It is complimentary in a traditional or transitional bar, kitchen or dining setting and can be used as additional sitting around the home. The combination of the chestnut wood and Kahlua Faux Leather gives this barstool a rich tone. The solid wood construction of this swivel barstool offers long lasting durability and strong support. It is aesthetically pleasing with it's round curvy frame and bronze nail-head around the back seat frame, adds a modern flare to the barstool. Available in a 26” Counter Height or 30” Bar Height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 25 X W 19 X H 43 In.
- Product Material: Chestnut Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 28 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chestnut
- Wood Type: Chestnut
- Upholstery Color: Kahlua
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Greece transitional barstool in Counter and Bar Height
- Add a touch of finesse to your home decor with this modern bar furniture
- Swivel stool showcases a rich Chestnut Wood Finish and Kahlua Faux Leather seat
- Product Dimensions: 19"W X 25"D X 43"H SH: 26"H
- Sturdy wood construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Greece, 26, Counter Height, Swivel, Wood, Chestnut Finish, Kahlua
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.