by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCHASTSBPI
Ship Weight: 24.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Harlem industrial swivel barstool is a unique adjustable piece that is certain to add a touch of intrigue to the contemporary home or workspace. The novel silver brush finished unicycle base design is an extraordinary twist on the traditional barstool. The ash pine wood seat furthers the appeal of this modern barstool by accenting the base and creating a vintage appeal. The whimsical Harlem is fully adjustable, allowing for an increase or decrease in height as well as a swivel function, allowing for side-to-side turning. The Harlem is sure to add a touch of vintage novelty to any room of the house.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 19 X H 26-31 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Pine Wood
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Industrial Gray
- Wood Type: Pine Wood
- Upholstery Color: Pine Wood
- Frame: MetalN/A
- Assembly Required: No
- Harlem Barstool is a unique bicycle design that makes a statement
- Industrial metal design, crafted to last
- Twists from counter height to bar height
- Product Dimensions: 19"W X 19"D X 26-31"H SH: 26-30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Harlem, Adjustable, Industrial Gray, Pine wood
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.