by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCHBBABRWA26
Ship Weight: 13.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Harbor mid-century barstool is an ideal fit for any contemporary household. This beautiful backless barstool sports a sturdy walnut wood frame beautifully accented by a 360 degree swivel faux leather upholstered seat. Though an excellent fit for the kitchen or bar, the Harbor's novel yet practical style makes it great for enhancing the aesthetics of just about any room of the house. The Harbor is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height and comes in your choice of brown or cream faux leather.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 17 X H 25 In.
- Product Material: Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Walnut Veneer
- Construction: Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Harbor Mid-Century Bar or Counter Height Wooden Barstool
- 360 degree swivel features allows for enhanced mobility
- Sturdy walnut finished poplar wood construction is brilliantly accented by sleek faux leather upholstery
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 17"D x 25.25"H SH: 25.25
- Available in brown and cream faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.