by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCJEBAWABL
Ship Weight: 22.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Jenny contemporary adjustable barstool is a luxurious addition to the modern kitchen or bar. This modern barstool consists of an elegant faux leather upholstery in black and a durable chrome finish base. The barstool includes a gas lift mechanism which allows the user to adjust the height as they see fit. This stylish and highly versatile mid-century barstool is the perfect fit for the contemporary household.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 20 X H 32-40 In.
- Product Material: Poplar, Chrome Steel, Faux Leather
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Walnut
- Construction: Poplar, Chrome Steel, Faux Leather
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Jenny Mid-Century Adjustable Barstool
- Versatile barstool features an adjustable chrome column and stylish faux leather upholstery
- Upholstered barstool with swivel and gas lift features, footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 19.7"W X 19.3"D X 31.5-39.7"H SH: 24.4-32.7"H
- Available in black faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Adjustable, Swivel, Chrome, Black, Faux Leather, Leather, Walnut, Wood, Jenny
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.