by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCJYBABRWA26
Ship Weight: 21.0 lb
The Armen Living Jayden mid-century barstool is the perfect addition to any contemporary household. Though ideal for the kitchen or bar, the Jayden's stylish walnut wood frame and faux leather upholstered seat make it versatile for just about any room of the house. While appearing stationary, the Jayden features a 360 degree swivel feature for maximum mobility. The Jayden is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height and is available in your choice of brown or grey faux leather.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 19 X H 35 In.
- Product Material: Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Walnut Veneer
- Construction: Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Jayden Mid-Century Bar or Counter Height Wooden Barstool
- 360 degree swivel features allows for enhanced mobility
- Sturdy walnut finished poplar wood construction is brilliantly accented by sleek faux leather upholstery
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19"D x 35"H SH: 26
- Available in brown and grey faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.