by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCKABAGR26
Ship Weight: 25.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Kara contemporary barstool is a brilliant addition to the modern household. The Kara is a great fit for any kitchen or bar, yet versatile enough for just about any room of the house. Featuring a backless design with a clear acrylic frame, the Kara is both novel and durable. The Kara's seat is upholstered in faux leather and elegantly tufted for enhanced aesthetic appeal. The Kara is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height and comes in grey.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 17 X H 26 In.
- Product Material: Acrylic, Faux Leather, MDF Wood
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Acrylic
- Wood Type: MDF Wood
- Construction: Acrylic, Faux Leather, MDF Wood
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Kara Contemporary 30" Bar or Counter Height Acrylic Barstool
- Beautiful acrylic frame comes with footrest for added support
- Plush faux leather cushioned seat is beautifully tufted
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 17"D x 26"H SH: 26"
- Available in grey
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.