by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCLBSWBACH
Ship Weight: 21.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living La Jolla contemporary barstool is a terrific addition to the modern household. The elegant barstool features a 360 degree swivel function and adjustable seat. Fabric upholstered, the La Jolla's seat is exceptionally comfortable and brilliantly accented by its exquisite chrome finished metal base. The La Jolla includes a footrest for added comfort and is available in charcoal.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 15 X H 38-46 In.
- Product Material: Chrome, Fabric
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: ChromeN/A
- Upholstery Color: Charcoal
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Assembly Required: No
- The la Jolla chrome finish barstool is sophisticated and adds class to you kitchen, lounge or bar area
- Chrome Finish with Charcoal Fabric Upholstery
- Great for modern and contemporary living spaces.
- Product Dimensions: 15"W X 20"D X 38-46"H SH: 25-34"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, La Jolla, Adjustable, Swivel, Chrome, Charcoal, Fabric
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.