by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCMABAGR
Ship Weight: 25.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Marina outdoor patio barstool is a teriffic choice for any contemporary patio bar and seating arrangement. This beautiful grey powder coated barstool features a durable aluminum frame, allowing for easy arrangement without compromising on dependability. The Marina's seat and back are upholstered in grey sling textilene mesh that provides a great deal of comfort and support. Featuring grey plastic wood accented arms and an added footrest, the Marina is the perfect outdoor comfort product. The Marina is available in bar height and comes in a grey powder coated finish.Specification
- Product Dimensions: D 23 X W 20 X H45 In.
- Item Weight: 12 lbs
- Finish: Grey Powder Coating
- Product Included: Outdoor Barstool
- Lead Time to Ship: 24-72 hours
- Cushion Fill Material: Textilene
- Water Resistant? (Yes/No): Yes
- UV Resistant? (Yes/No): Yes
- Cushion Removable? (Yes/No): No Cushion
- Wood Type: Plastic wood
- Wood Color: Grey
- Construction: Aluminum, Textiline, Plastic Wood
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Product Material: Aluminum, Textiline, Plastic Wood
- Fabric Content: Textilene
- UPS/FedEx or LTL: UPS/FedEx
- Oversized?: Oversize
- Marina Outdoor Patio Barstool in Grey Powder Coated Finish with Grey Sling Textilene
- Lightweight aluminum frame design is complimented by beautiful wood arm accents
- Features footrest for added comfort and style
- Product Dimensions: 20"W x 23"D x 45"H SH: 31"
- Sling textilene back and water/UV resistant seat provide support and aesthetic pleasure
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Assembly Required?: No
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.