by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCMASWBABLDO
Ship Weight: 27.0 lb
The Armen Living Malibu contemporary adjustable barstool is an ideal addition to the modern kitchen or bar. This beautiful gas lift barstool features a swivel seat set upon a sleek chrome metal column. The column comes complete with a footrest for added comfort, while the seat and back are padded with faux leather upholstery and accented by a dark oak wood finish. This wonderful combination of materials endows the Malibu with beauty without detracting from the barstool's exceptional degree of comfort. An excellent addition to the home, the sleek Malibu barstool is available in black.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 19 X H 35-44 In.
- Product Material: Dark Oak, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Dark Oak
- Construction: Dark Oak, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Malibu Contemporary Dark Oak Swivel Barstool
- 360 degree swivel features allows for enhanced mobility
- Beautiful faux leather seat is accented brilliantly by dark oak wood
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 20"D x 35-44"H
- Available in black, cream with walnut veneer and black with dark oak wood finish
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.