by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCMBS013BARE26
Ship Weight: 15.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Tudor mid-century bonded leather stool is an exquisite addition to any contemporary household. This sleek and modern footstool is elegant, combining a bonded leather upholstered seat with a durable wooden frame. The seat is accented with beautiful nailheads which accentuate the style and sophistication of the piece. The Tudor is available in a multitude of colors including; black, cream, red, and blue. Each color selection is available in counter and bar height. Enhance the aesthetics of your home with the Tudor today.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 15 X H 26 In.
- Product Material: Bonded Leather, Black Hardwood, Metal Nailheads
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Wood Type: Espresso Wood
- Upholstery Color: Red
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 13% Leather, 87% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Barstool from the Tudor collection.
- Made with red leather
- Backless and stationary.
- Product Dimensions: 15"W X 20"D X 26"H SH: ."H
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.